CIB library: considered the reference library in Spain for its multidisciplinary collection in Biology and Biomedicine: 1,367 printed titles of journals and series (30 open) and 11,010 books, as well as all CSIC resources. It is integrated into the CSIC-Libraries-Network by contributing to the interlibrary loan of the Network and to the maintenance of the CSIC Bibliographic Catalog.
Virtual Library (Primo): simultaneously searches in all resources subscribed by the printed and electronic CSIC, in others free, in the funds of the bibliographic catalogs and archives, and in the institutional repository Digital.CSIC, giving access to the different options of results from SFX included document request.
Digital.CSIC: digital repositories of open access archives of the research activity of the CSIC. The Delegated File Service (SAD) provides researchers with such a deposit. URICI, through the Technical Office of DC, provides funding for the open access publication of results of CSIC authors.
Legacy of Doctor Gregorio Marañón. Documentary background: (1150 scientific and humanistic works, bound in 34 volumes and digitized, as well as 1340 books of his private library.) CSIC-Bibliographic-OPAC (search by: Signature / Leg Marañón) Requests for research purposes: read Rules and rates and submit form.
- Access to the documentInterlibrary Loan (PI) Personal LoanReference ServicePAPI access request
- Bibliometric Service: support to the CIB Directorate and researchers.
- Reading room: Spacious and bright. 20 reading positions.Wi-fi access. Exhibition of magazines and monographs (since 1995), news and reference works.
- Store of bibliographic funds: 3200 m of shelves in free access to users-CIB, 24/7.
- Single Offices (3): for CIB users, prior reservation.
- Reprography Service: Library Dependent. 2 copiers BN/scanner + 1 in color. Binding machines and binding material. Copy fees: CIB (0.03 € / copy). CSIC: Authorization of the own library. External: € 0.06 / copy. See legal conditions.
- CDteca: collection of CDs of scientific and office software.
- Flying books: Permanent exhibition of books in donation.