Spectroscopy Laboratory facilitates the application of various spectroscopic techniques to the Center´s research groups.
The equipments in the Facility are:
- UV-VIS spectrophotometer Cary 4000 Precision, Varian.
- UV-VIS spectrophotometer Evolution 300, de Thermo Scientific.
- Spectropolarimeter (dichrograph) Jasco J-720.
- Spectropolarimeter (dichrograph) Jasco J-815.
- Spectrophotometer Fourier Transform Infrared. Jasco FT/IR-4200
- Modular Spectrofluorometer Fluorolog, Jobin Yvon – Spex.
- Spectrofluorometer FluoroMax2, Jobin Yvon – Spex.
- Modular ´stopped flow´ system, Bio-Logic.
Spectroscopy facility assists users with the handling of equipments and provides formation for instruments operation. The Facility offers assistance to every kind of user, from assistance in the use of a particular instrument to the design of experiments to address a particular problem.
Moreover, the facility supervises the maintenance of the different equipments assuring that they are always in good operation.
Users can book the required equipment in the intranet calendar:
External users should contact the facility in the e-mail:
For questions about the Spectroscopy Facility contact Ruth Matesanz by phone (#4390) or in the email address firstname.lastname@example.org