► MCIB 2018-2020
► What is MCIB?
- MCIB is a 90ECTS master research school providing advanced training in molecular and cellular life sciences to graduate students in a cutting-edge scientific environment.
- MCIB is a pioneer in-house research training experience at CSIC centers, stem from the Centro de Investigaciones Biológicas (CIB) – the hub of MCIB - as a collective higher-education action of CSIC scientists, bringing together a wide range of expertise.
- Training portfolio has recently been fostered by the active participation of scientists from other CSIC centers (IQFR, ICTAN)
- This novel concept allows students to be exposed to scientific activities developed in-house, based on synergies among research programs on structural, molecular, cellular, chemical and synthetic biology, applying front-line technologies to elucidate fundamental principles of biological function and to improve quality of life (health & environment ).
- MCIB is inspired in the Max Planck International Research School for Molecular Life Sciences at the MP campus nearby Munich.
- MCIB is organized in 3 academic modules (60 ECTS) and a master research project (30 ECTS). Most of MCIB activities are in English.
► MCIB Brochure UIMP
► MCIB Academic Program (Powerpoint Presentation)
► UIMP - Master's Degree in Molecular and Cellular Integrative Biology
► YouTube (Spanish)